Course Description: This course covers statistical techniques associated with analyzing experimental and quasi-experimental designs.
Course Overview: The purpose of this course is to prepare you to be proficient in using SPSS in different statistical analyses such as t-test, ANOVA, and correlation. The course emphasizes the practical application of knowledge and skills that will enable you to conduct rigorous and statistically sound analyses.
Course Objectives: With the successful completion of this course, the researcher will have the skills to:
- Integrate the basics of statistics with its practices in working with SPSS
- Understand the appropriate use of between-groups and repeated measures t-test and ANOVA
- Analyze and interpret interaction effects
4. Correlation-based techniques
5. Creating datasets for questionnaires and preparing questionnaire-based statistics