In the rapidly expanding world of English Language Teaching business, there is an increasing demand for not only English teachers but also supervisors for Language institutes, centers, or schools. Experienced teachers are usually the target of recruitment for such management posts. However, there is no guarantee that a fully-experienced teacher will act like a well-prepared skillful supervisor educated for the position. Language Supervisor Training Course (LSTC) aimed to respond to this growing demand in the ELT market by providing a comprehensive training package precisely engineered to provide the participants with the insights and skills a supervisor may require in the workplace. It is further enriched with hands-on activities which are integral to the understanding of the job description for language supervisors.
Why This Course?
- are equipped with the appropriate knowledge and experience to carry out management and leadership duties,
- gain better understanding and hands-on experience of the language supervisory in language centers and schools,
- can transform their teaching skill to management skills,
- receive the certificate of completion from the Vice Chancellor for Research and Technology at Islamic Azad University, the largest attending university in the world,
- find the smarter opportunity to improve the prospects for career/job progression in English language teaching.
How Will I be Assessed?
The course participants are required to write a 2500/3000 word hands-on project report based on the imaginary problems (case study) raised by the course presenters. The participants are expected to analyze the problem (case), develop possible ways to handle it, and suggest the most efficient solution. The academic support and skillful justifications should be provided for the decisions.
Important Note: If participants are not willing to complete the above task for any reason, they receive a “Certificate of Completion” at the end of the course. Those who complete the task will receive graded “Certificate of Achievement”. Those completed the task with high grade will receive free consulting services from ELTacademia for a year.